Jul 28, 2010, 4:04 PM EDT
One summer double scoop of Ron Artest coming right up.
Bless the people at ESPN, who not only came up with the idea of Ron Artest interviewing Ron Artest, but had the technology to put it together. (Thanks to Trey Kerby at Ball Don’t Lie for finidng this.) Because you can never get too much Artest. Can’t be done. Especially when Artest the interviewer looks askew at Artest’s answer to his own question.
Just trust us. Classic,
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8