Jul 28, 2010, 4:04 PM EDT
One summer double scoop of Ron Artest coming right up.
Bless the people at ESPN, who not only came up with the idea of Ron Artest interviewing Ron Artest, but had the technology to put it together. (Thanks to Trey Kerby at Ball Don’t Lie for finidng this.) Because you can never get too much Artest. Can’t be done. Especially when Artest the interviewer looks askew at Artest’s answer to his own question.
Just trust us. Classic,
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 13
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8