Jul 28, 2010, 4:04 PM EDT
One summer double scoop of Ron Artest coming right up.
Bless the people at ESPN, who not only came up with the idea of Ron Artest interviewing Ron Artest, but had the technology to put it together. (Thanks to Trey Kerby at Ball Don’t Lie for finidng this.) Because you can never get too much Artest. Can’t be done. Especially when Artest the interviewer looks askew at Artest’s answer to his own question.
Just trust us. Classic,
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 7
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 7
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 19
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39