Jul 28, 2010, 4:58 PM EST
George Karl is doing well. That is really all that matters.
“I’ve committed but it’s not a guarantee. The doctor’s up until probably October 1st if they call me in and say they would recommend against it, I probably wouldn’t coach but that has not been the case. Every exam this summer, I have three different doctors that I go talk to, they all feel from what they see, what they feel, and what they examine, you’re in the right place and hopefully we can continue that with some good tests coming in August and September.”
There may be nothing I hope to see this fall more than a healthy Karl back on the sidelines. We all we want him to win this one.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15