Jul 28, 2010, 4:58 PM EST
George Karl is doing well. That is really all that matters.
“I’ve committed but it’s not a guarantee. The doctor’s up until probably October 1st if they call me in and say they would recommend against it, I probably wouldn’t coach but that has not been the case. Every exam this summer, I have three different doctors that I go talk to, they all feel from what they see, what they feel, and what they examine, you’re in the right place and hopefully we can continue that with some good tests coming in August and September.”
There may be nothing I hope to see this fall more than a healthy Karl back on the sidelines. We all we want him to win this one.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13