Jul 27, 2010, 1:46 PM EST
Matt Barnes probably knows more about California than Arnold Schwarzenegger.
When Barnes steps on the court for the Lakers this fall, he will become the first player ever to suit up for all four California teams — Kings, Warriors, Lakers and Clippers. The fine fold as the Elias Sports Bureau looked that up (via Ben Maller).
The advantage to playing so many games in California? You’re always near an In-n-Out Burger.
Barnes also went to high school in California and attended UCLA.
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 7
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 11
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1