Jul 27, 2010, 1:46 PM EDT
Matt Barnes probably knows more about California than Arnold Schwarzenegger.
When Barnes steps on the court for the Lakers this fall, he will become the first player ever to suit up for all four California teams — Kings, Warriors, Lakers and Clippers. The fine fold as the Elias Sports Bureau looked that up (via Ben Maller).
The advantage to playing so many games in California? You’re always near an In-n-Out Burger.
Barnes also went to high school in California and attended UCLA.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29