Jul 27, 2010, 1:46 PM EST
Matt Barnes probably knows more about California than Arnold Schwarzenegger.
When Barnes steps on the court for the Lakers this fall, he will become the first player ever to suit up for all four California teams — Kings, Warriors, Lakers and Clippers. The fine fold as the Elias Sports Bureau looked that up (via Ben Maller).
The advantage to playing so many games in California? You’re always near an In-n-Out Burger.
Barnes also went to high school in California and attended UCLA.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 7
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 35
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11