Jul 27, 2010, 1:46 PM EST
Matt Barnes probably knows more about California than Arnold Schwarzenegger.
When Barnes steps on the court for the Lakers this fall, he will become the first player ever to suit up for all four California teams — Kings, Warriors, Lakers and Clippers. The fine fold as the Elias Sports Bureau looked that up (via Ben Maller).
The advantage to playing so many games in California? You’re always near an In-n-Out Burger.
Barnes also went to high school in California and attended UCLA.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42