Jul 27, 2010, 1:46 PM EDT
Matt Barnes probably knows more about California than Arnold Schwarzenegger.
When Barnes steps on the court for the Lakers this fall, he will become the first player ever to suit up for all four California teams — Kings, Warriors, Lakers and Clippers. The fine fold as the Elias Sports Bureau looked that up (via Ben Maller).
The advantage to playing so many games in California? You’re always near an In-n-Out Burger.
Barnes also went to high school in California and attended UCLA.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 8
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 18
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6