Jul 27, 2010, 9:27 AM EDT
Dwight Howard and Rajon Rondo have been sharing notes in class, apparently.
No shock that the top teams — led by the top competitors — see what happened in Miami and want to take it on. There’s no shortage of people around the league that want to knock the Heat down a notch or 12. Teams will not be backing down.
Howard and the Magic may be better suited than anyone to do that knocking. Miami still needs to prove their hastily-assembled collection of centers can protect the rim and keep Howard from tearing them up. Miami may be able to, Jamaal Magloire and Joel Anthony may be up to the task, but they are going to have to prove it.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 9
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 28
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17