Jul 27, 2010, 9:27 AM EDT
Dwight Howard and Rajon Rondo have been sharing notes in class, apparently.
No shock that the top teams — led by the top competitors — see what happened in Miami and want to take it on. There’s no shortage of people around the league that want to knock the Heat down a notch or 12. Teams will not be backing down.
Howard and the Magic may be better suited than anyone to do that knocking. Miami still needs to prove their hastily-assembled collection of centers can protect the rim and keep Howard from tearing them up. Miami may be able to, Jamaal Magloire and Joel Anthony may be up to the task, but they are going to have to prove it.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 0
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 6
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 48
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4