Jul 23, 2010, 8:26 PM EDT
Lorenzen Wright — the 13-year NBA veteran center who has been out of the game for a couple years — has been reported missing by his family.
He has been missing since Sunday, when he was expected to fly to meet family in the Memphis area, but never arrived. According to the report on WREG television in Memphis, Wright’s family has filed a missing persons report and is very worried.
Wright stared at the University of Memphis was the No. 7 pick in the 1996 NBA draft by the Los Angeles Clippers. He went on to have a long career playing with Atlanta and Memphis, then finishing his career in Cleveland during the 08-09 season.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 14
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 23
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0