Jul 23, 2010, 8:26 PM EST
Lorenzen Wright — the 13-year NBA veteran center who has been out of the game for a couple years — has been reported missing by his family.
He has been missing since Sunday, when he was expected to fly to meet family in the Memphis area, but never arrived. According to the report on WREG television in Memphis, Wright’s family has filed a missing persons report and is very worried.
Wright stared at the University of Memphis was the No. 7 pick in the 1996 NBA draft by the Los Angeles Clippers. He went on to have a long career playing with Atlanta and Memphis, then finishing his career in Cleveland during the 08-09 season.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16