Jul 21, 2010, 8:59 PM EST
Derrick Rose apparently does not listen to or take advice from Justin Beiber. Which shows he is smart. He’s also not taking the advice of The Fray. And finally, he is clearly not listening to or taking the advice of the best of the three — Romeo Void.
Rose said “never.” As in he is never leaving Chicago.
Here is the quote from ESPNChicago:
“I’m never [leaving],” he said, before punctuating that statement a few seconds later. “Never.”
Rose is a hometown Chicago boy, who left for a year to go to college in Memphis and is back home. He doesn’t want to leave.
But in this era of free agency, never can be a very long time. Still, Chicago fans, you have to be happy with where his heart is.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 13
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)