Jul 21, 2010, 8:59 PM EDT
Derrick Rose apparently does not listen to or take advice from Justin Beiber. Which shows he is smart. He’s also not taking the advice of The Fray. And finally, he is clearly not listening to or taking the advice of the best of the three — Romeo Void.
Rose said “never.” As in he is never leaving Chicago.
Here is the quote from ESPNChicago:
“I’m never [leaving],” he said, before punctuating that statement a few seconds later. “Never.”
Rose is a hometown Chicago boy, who left for a year to go to college in Memphis and is back home. He doesn’t want to leave.
But in this era of free agency, never can be a very long time. Still, Chicago fans, you have to be happy with where his heart is.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 21
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29