Jul 21, 2010, 8:59 PM EST
Derrick Rose apparently does not listen to or take advice from Justin Beiber. Which shows he is smart. He’s also not taking the advice of The Fray. And finally, he is clearly not listening to or taking the advice of the best of the three — Romeo Void.
Rose said “never.” As in he is never leaving Chicago.
Here is the quote from ESPNChicago:
“I’m never [leaving],” he said, before punctuating that statement a few seconds later. “Never.”
Rose is a hometown Chicago boy, who left for a year to go to college in Memphis and is back home. He doesn’t want to leave.
But in this era of free agency, never can be a very long time. Still, Chicago fans, you have to be happy with where his heart is.
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 4
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28