Jul 21, 2010, 8:59 PM EST
Derrick Rose apparently does not listen to or take advice from Justin Beiber. Which shows he is smart. He’s also not taking the advice of The Fray. And finally, he is clearly not listening to or taking the advice of the best of the three — Romeo Void.
Rose said “never.” As in he is never leaving Chicago.
Here is the quote from ESPNChicago:
“I’m never [leaving],” he said, before punctuating that statement a few seconds later. “Never.”
Rose is a hometown Chicago boy, who left for a year to go to college in Memphis and is back home. He doesn’t want to leave.
But in this era of free agency, never can be a very long time. Still, Chicago fans, you have to be happy with where his heart is.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13