Jul 21, 2010, 12:44 PM EDT
The fine folks at BreakupwithLeBron.com put that together (via Dime Magazine). They are the people also putting together the donation locations where Clevelanders can drop off their LeBron gear and it will be donated to the homeless in Miami.
Check out the site, even buy one of the “It’s not us, it’s you” shirts. Then move on. Got to keep moving on.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 0
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 17
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49