Jul 21, 2010, 12:44 PM EDT
The fine folks at BreakupwithLeBron.com put that together (via Dime Magazine). They are the people also putting together the donation locations where Clevelanders can drop off their LeBron gear and it will be donated to the homeless in Miami.
Check out the site, even buy one of the “It’s not us, it’s you” shirts. Then move on. Got to keep moving on.
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 0
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 26
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 26
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23