Jul 21, 2010, 12:44 PM EDT
The fine folks at BreakupwithLeBron.com put that together (via Dime Magazine). They are the people also putting together the donation locations where Clevelanders can drop off their LeBron gear and it will be donated to the homeless in Miami.
Check out the site, even buy one of the “It’s not us, it’s you” shirts. Then move on. Got to keep moving on.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 19
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38