Jul 21, 2010, 12:44 PM EDT
The fine folks at BreakupwithLeBron.com put that together (via Dime Magazine). They are the people also putting together the donation locations where Clevelanders can drop off their LeBron gear and it will be donated to the homeless in Miami.
Check out the site, even buy one of the “It’s not us, it’s you” shirts. Then move on. Got to keep moving on.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13