Jul 20, 2010, 9:52 PM EDT
Hey, remember that house with the beachfront and the gym in the bedroom and the tennis court for the guest house that LeBron James was going to buy?
Yeah, not so much.
Ira Winderman (our boy) has checked with the owner of the house that he was supposedly buying and he says no-go.
`There’s been no contact between me and him,” Potamkin told The Miami
Herald. “I went through a divorce and put the home on the market about a
year and a half ago, and delisted it about four months ago.”
So that’s too bad. It’s not every day that we get to mock a guy for spending $49 million on a house.
You know what? In the spirit of our original post, let’s do a little rundown of other things LeBron could buy with that money.
A mountain covered in icepicks to stab the citizens of Cleveland in the heart with.
A waterslide that he can slide down vintage Bordeaux wine.
Ireland. You know. For his heritage.
His own 3D ride at the Magic Kingdom.
Kazakhstan, the only place he may not be hated at this point.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 17
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 15
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 13
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20