Jul 20, 2010, 9:52 PM EDT
Hey, remember that house with the beachfront and the gym in the bedroom and the tennis court for the guest house that LeBron James was going to buy?
Yeah, not so much.
Ira Winderman (our boy) has checked with the owner of the house that he was supposedly buying and he says no-go.
`There’s been no contact between me and him,” Potamkin told The Miami
Herald. “I went through a divorce and put the home on the market about a
year and a half ago, and delisted it about four months ago.”
So that’s too bad. It’s not every day that we get to mock a guy for spending $49 million on a house.
You know what? In the spirit of our original post, let’s do a little rundown of other things LeBron could buy with that money.
A mountain covered in icepicks to stab the citizens of Cleveland in the heart with.
A waterslide that he can slide down vintage Bordeaux wine.
Ireland. You know. For his heritage.
His own 3D ride at the Magic Kingdom.
Kazakhstan, the only place he may not be hated at this point.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 13
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20