Jul 20, 2010, 9:52 PM EDT
Hey, remember that house with the beachfront and the gym in the bedroom and the tennis court for the guest house that LeBron James was going to buy?
Yeah, not so much.
Ira Winderman (our boy) has checked with the owner of the house that he was supposedly buying and he says no-go.
`There’s been no contact between me and him,” Potamkin told The Miami
Herald. “I went through a divorce and put the home on the market about a
year and a half ago, and delisted it about four months ago.”
So that’s too bad. It’s not every day that we get to mock a guy for spending $49 million on a house.
You know what? In the spirit of our original post, let’s do a little rundown of other things LeBron could buy with that money.
A mountain covered in icepicks to stab the citizens of Cleveland in the heart with.
A waterslide that he can slide down vintage Bordeaux wine.
Ireland. You know. For his heritage.
His own 3D ride at the Magic Kingdom.
Kazakhstan, the only place he may not be hated at this point.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 39
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17