Jul 20, 2010, 9:52 PM EDT
Hey, remember that house with the beachfront and the gym in the bedroom and the tennis court for the guest house that LeBron James was going to buy?
Yeah, not so much.
Ira Winderman (our boy) has checked with the owner of the house that he was supposedly buying and he says no-go.
`There’s been no contact between me and him,” Potamkin told The Miami
Herald. “I went through a divorce and put the home on the market about a
year and a half ago, and delisted it about four months ago.”
So that’s too bad. It’s not every day that we get to mock a guy for spending $49 million on a house.
You know what? In the spirit of our original post, let’s do a little rundown of other things LeBron could buy with that money.
A mountain covered in icepicks to stab the citizens of Cleveland in the heart with.
A waterslide that he can slide down vintage Bordeaux wine.
Ireland. You know. For his heritage.
His own 3D ride at the Magic Kingdom.
Kazakhstan, the only place he may not be hated at this point.
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 17
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 37
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 13
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 33