Jul 20, 2010, 9:52 PM EST
Hey, remember that house with the beachfront and the gym in the bedroom and the tennis court for the guest house that LeBron James was going to buy?
Yeah, not so much.
Ira Winderman (our boy) has checked with the owner of the house that he was supposedly buying and he says no-go.
`There’s been no contact between me and him,” Potamkin told The Miami
Herald. “I went through a divorce and put the home on the market about a
year and a half ago, and delisted it about four months ago.”
So that’s too bad. It’s not every day that we get to mock a guy for spending $49 million on a house.
You know what? In the spirit of our original post, let’s do a little rundown of other things LeBron could buy with that money.
A mountain covered in icepicks to stab the citizens of Cleveland in the heart with.
A waterslide that he can slide down vintage Bordeaux wine.
Ireland. You know. For his heritage.
His own 3D ride at the Magic Kingdom.
Kazakhstan, the only place he may not be hated at this point.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 2
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)