Jul 19, 2010, 3:24 PM EDT
JaVale McGee put on a show at Summer League.
The Wizards coaches did not like it as much as the crowd did — they were constantly on McGee about his one-handed rebounds, his shot selection (he tried a running floater across the lane that when I asked Wizards coaches about later they rolled their eyes) and a host of other things.
But the man made an on-court connection with John Wall. McGee is also a bear in transition. And those two things could mean big minutes this year for him.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 40
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6