Jul 19, 2010, 8:06 PM EDT
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, the Sacramento Kings have agreed to a sign-and-trade deal that will send second-year power forward Jon Brockman to the Bucks in exchange for Darnell Jackson and a future second-round pick.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12