Jul 19, 2010, 8:06 PM EDT
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, the Sacramento Kings have agreed to a sign-and-trade deal that will send second-year power forward Jon Brockman to the Bucks in exchange for Darnell Jackson and a future second-round pick.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 49
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 11
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 30
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 41
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33