Jul 18, 2010, 11:12 PM EDT
Michael Jordan is still a competitor. Don’t get him wrong, he’d like the money the big free agents are getting now. But he says he wouldn’t have called up Larry Bird or Magic Johnson and wanted to team up. “I wanted to beat those guys.”
Times are different now. For better or for worse, they are different.
Now, it’s back to running the Bobcats. May want to work on the point guard thing a little, MJ.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 13
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19