Jul 18, 2010, 11:12 PM EDT
Michael Jordan is still a competitor. Don’t get him wrong, he’d like the money the big free agents are getting now. But he says he wouldn’t have called up Larry Bird or Magic Johnson and wanted to team up. “I wanted to beat those guys.”
Times are different now. For better or for worse, they are different.
Now, it’s back to running the Bobcats. May want to work on the point guard thing a little, MJ.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 13
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7