Jul 17, 2010, 10:01 AM EDT
If one connection has been made at Summer League, it’s that John Wall and high-flying JaVale McGee — they have teamed up for a lot of these. This one was from Friday (and it wasn’t even the best dunk McGee had Friday, not sure what the NBA did with the monster dunk footage).
If the Wizards get out and run like Summer League coach Sam Cassell said they will this season — like they must to really take advantage of Wall’s speed — you could see a lot of this next season, too.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 0
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 46
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 58
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17