Jul 16, 2010, 12:24 PM EDT
Boston is going to win a few games this season because Nate Robinson is going to come in blazing hot off the bench and just light up somebody’s second team.
Boston is going to lose a couple games this year in part because Nate Robinson is going to come in off the bench ice cold but keep trying to shoot his way out of the slump.
You know what you are getting with Nate — and Boston got him.
The Celtics and Robinson have agreed to a deal, according to Mark Spears at Yahoo. It is for two years and about $9 million total.
Robinson gives the Celtics some depth at the point guard they really need. He’s always a fan favorite. And we get an entire season of Shrek and Donkey references. And you can’t put a price tag on that.
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 14
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 51
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 59
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 19
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 55
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3