Jul 16, 2010, 12:24 PM EST
Boston is going to win a few games this season because Nate Robinson is going to come in blazing hot off the bench and just light up somebody’s second team.
Boston is going to lose a couple games this year in part because Nate Robinson is going to come in off the bench ice cold but keep trying to shoot his way out of the slump.
You know what you are getting with Nate — and Boston got him.
The Celtics and Robinson have agreed to a deal, according to Mark Spears at Yahoo. It is for two years and about $9 million total.
Robinson gives the Celtics some depth at the point guard they really need. He’s always a fan favorite. And we get an entire season of Shrek and Donkey references. And you can’t put a price tag on that.
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 0
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 5
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 4
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)