Jul 16, 2010, 12:24 PM EDT
Boston is going to win a few games this season because Nate Robinson is going to come in blazing hot off the bench and just light up somebody’s second team.
Boston is going to lose a couple games this year in part because Nate Robinson is going to come in off the bench ice cold but keep trying to shoot his way out of the slump.
You know what you are getting with Nate — and Boston got him.
The Celtics and Robinson have agreed to a deal, according to Mark Spears at Yahoo. It is for two years and about $9 million total.
Robinson gives the Celtics some depth at the point guard they really need. He’s always a fan favorite. And we get an entire season of Shrek and Donkey references. And you can’t put a price tag on that.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 40
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6