Jul 15, 2010, 11:06 AM EDT
DeLonte West has accepted a plea bargain deal that will have him undergo court-supervised electronic monitoring as well as do community service, according to the Associated Press.
Last September, West was arrested when speeding through Prince George’s County in Maryland, speeding on a three-wheel motorcycle while carrying two loaded handguns, a loaded shotgun and a hunting knife. All without a permit.
West pled guilty to he charges and will also undergo counseling.
Brian Windhorst also suggests David Stern will suspend West for a few games to start next season.
Wherever he plays. West us still under contract to the Cavaliers, but his $5.8 million deal is not guaranteed and everyone expects him to be waived.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6