Jul 15, 2010, 11:06 AM EDT
DeLonte West has accepted a plea bargain deal that will have him undergo court-supervised electronic monitoring as well as do community service, according to the Associated Press.
Last September, West was arrested when speeding through Prince George’s County in Maryland, speeding on a three-wheel motorcycle while carrying two loaded handguns, a loaded shotgun and a hunting knife. All without a permit.
West pled guilty to he charges and will also undergo counseling.
Brian Windhorst also suggests David Stern will suspend West for a few games to start next season.
Wherever he plays. West us still under contract to the Cavaliers, but his $5.8 million deal is not guaranteed and everyone expects him to be waived.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 9
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11