Jul 15, 2010, 11:06 AM EDT
DeLonte West has accepted a plea bargain deal that will have him undergo court-supervised electronic monitoring as well as do community service, according to the Associated Press.
Last September, West was arrested when speeding through Prince George’s County in Maryland, speeding on a three-wheel motorcycle while carrying two loaded handguns, a loaded shotgun and a hunting knife. All without a permit.
West pled guilty to he charges and will also undergo counseling.
Brian Windhorst also suggests David Stern will suspend West for a few games to start next season.
Wherever he plays. West us still under contract to the Cavaliers, but his $5.8 million deal is not guaranteed and everyone expects him to be waived.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 5
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 3
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 49
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 28
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20