Jul 15, 2010, 11:06 AM EDT
DeLonte West has accepted a plea bargain deal that will have him undergo court-supervised electronic monitoring as well as do community service, according to the Associated Press.
Last September, West was arrested when speeding through Prince George’s County in Maryland, speeding on a three-wheel motorcycle while carrying two loaded handguns, a loaded shotgun and a hunting knife. All without a permit.
West pled guilty to he charges and will also undergo counseling.
Brian Windhorst also suggests David Stern will suspend West for a few games to start next season.
Wherever he plays. West us still under contract to the Cavaliers, but his $5.8 million deal is not guaranteed and everyone expects him to be waived.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 4
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 4
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 16
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6