Jul 15, 2010, 11:06 AM EDT
DeLonte West has accepted a plea bargain deal that will have him undergo court-supervised electronic monitoring as well as do community service, according to the Associated Press.
Last September, West was arrested when speeding through Prince George’s County in Maryland, speeding on a three-wheel motorcycle while carrying two loaded handguns, a loaded shotgun and a hunting knife. All without a permit.
West pled guilty to he charges and will also undergo counseling.
Brian Windhorst also suggests David Stern will suspend West for a few games to start next season.
Wherever he plays. West us still under contract to the Cavaliers, but his $5.8 million deal is not guaranteed and everyone expects him to be waived.
- It’s done: Kevin Love traded to Cavaliers, Andrew Wiggins headed to Minnesota in three-team deal 2
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 5
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 28
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 80
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54