Jul 14, 2010, 5:02 PM EDT
According the Associated Press, the plea hearing for Cavaliers guard Delonte West has been scheduled for Thursday morning.
West faces charges after Maryland police caught him speeding on a motorcycle last summer while carrying two loaded handguns, a loaded shotgun and an 8 1/2 inch knife.
West is still technically under contract with the Cavaliers and is set to make $4.5 million next season. His deal is unguaranteed, however, and many expect the Cavaliers to waive him.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld