Jul 14, 2010, 5:02 PM EDT
According the Associated Press, the plea hearing for Cavaliers guard Delonte West has been scheduled for Thursday morning.
West faces charges after Maryland police caught him speeding on a motorcycle last summer while carrying two loaded handguns, a loaded shotgun and an 8 1/2 inch knife.
West is still technically under contract with the Cavaliers and is set to make $4.5 million next season. His deal is unguaranteed, however, and many expect the Cavaliers to waive him.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 10
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 25
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld