Jul 14, 2010, 5:02 PM EST
According the Associated Press, the plea hearing for Cavaliers guard Delonte West has been scheduled for Thursday morning.
West faces charges after Maryland police caught him speeding on a motorcycle last summer while carrying two loaded handguns, a loaded shotgun and an 8 1/2 inch knife.
West is still technically under contract with the Cavaliers and is set to make $4.5 million next season. His deal is unguaranteed, however, and many expect the Cavaliers to waive him.
- PBT Extra: Damian Lillard or Kyrie Irving? Plus coaching hot seat talk. 3
- Report: Celtics may be frontrunners for Asik; would move Bass, Lee, pick 4
- Tyson Chandler returns to Knicks lineup Wednesday night 5
- Beasley out, LeBron game-time decision; Heat not worried about Pacers right now 15
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s MVP-level season looks a lot like last season 11
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (105)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)