Jul 14, 2010, 5:02 PM EDT
According the Associated Press, the plea hearing for Cavaliers guard Delonte West has been scheduled for Thursday morning.
West faces charges after Maryland police caught him speeding on a motorcycle last summer while carrying two loaded handguns, a loaded shotgun and an 8 1/2 inch knife.
West is still technically under contract with the Cavaliers and is set to make $4.5 million next season. His deal is unguaranteed, however, and many expect the Cavaliers to waive him.
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 4
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 7
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 15
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 29
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 4
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld