Jul 14, 2010, 5:02 PM EST
According the Associated Press, the plea hearing for Cavaliers guard Delonte West has been scheduled for Thursday morning.
West faces charges after Maryland police caught him speeding on a motorcycle last summer while carrying two loaded handguns, a loaded shotgun and an 8 1/2 inch knife.
West is still technically under contract with the Cavaliers and is set to make $4.5 million next season. His deal is unguaranteed, however, and many expect the Cavaliers to waive him.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld