Jul 14, 2010, 7:19 PM EDT
This actually happened last month at his camp but we just got the video and thought we’d pass this along. Michael Jordan says that right now, Kobe is the best player in the game, not LeBron. This is MJ, winning is what matters to him. So this shouldn’t be a shock.
And with the SuperFriends teaming up in Miami, that title thing could change sooner rather than later.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 3
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 11
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32