Jul 14, 2010, 7:19 PM EST
This actually happened last month at his camp but we just got the video and thought we’d pass this along. Michael Jordan says that right now, Kobe is the best player in the game, not LeBron. This is MJ, winning is what matters to him. So this shouldn’t be a shock.
And with the SuperFriends teaming up in Miami, that title thing could change sooner rather than later.
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 1
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 17
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 9
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)