Jul 14, 2010, 5:39 PM EST
According to our own Ira Winderman, Miami Heat guard Mario Chalmers has suffered the dreaded high ankle sprain. The injury, which Chalmers sustained while “working out and playing ball,” will keep him out of action for the next 2-4 weeks.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9