Jul 14, 2010, 5:39 PM EDT
According to our own Ira Winderman, Miami Heat guard Mario Chalmers has suffered the dreaded high ankle sprain. The injury, which Chalmers sustained while “working out and playing ball,” will keep him out of action for the next 2-4 weeks.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8