Jul 12, 2010, 11:02 PM EDT
According to Michael Lee of the Washington Post, the Washington Wizards have signed center Hilton Armstrong to a one-year deal.
Armstrong was the 12th overall pick in the 2006 draft, but he has yet to do much in his NBA career. Last season, Armstrong averaged 2.2 points, 2.5 rebounds, and .4 blocks per game while shooting 35.4% from the field and 46.9% from the line.
Hilton has never been able to do much in his career, but NBA teams will almost always be willing to take one more chance on a big body with anything resembling potential.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 0
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 53
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 11
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 15
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld