Jul 12, 2010, 11:02 PM EDT
According to Michael Lee of the Washington Post, the Washington Wizards have signed center Hilton Armstrong to a one-year deal.
Armstrong was the 12th overall pick in the 2006 draft, but he has yet to do much in his NBA career. Last season, Armstrong averaged 2.2 points, 2.5 rebounds, and .4 blocks per game while shooting 35.4% from the field and 46.9% from the line.
Hilton has never been able to do much in his career, but NBA teams will almost always be willing to take one more chance on a big body with anything resembling potential.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 7
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 36
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld