Jul 12, 2010, 11:02 PM EST
According to Michael Lee of the Washington Post, the Washington Wizards have signed center Hilton Armstrong to a one-year deal.
Armstrong was the 12th overall pick in the 2006 draft, but he has yet to do much in his NBA career. Last season, Armstrong averaged 2.2 points, 2.5 rebounds, and .4 blocks per game while shooting 35.4% from the field and 46.9% from the line.
Hilton has never been able to do much in his career, but NBA teams will almost always be willing to take one more chance on a big body with anything resembling potential.
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 0
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 7
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 37
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28