Jul 12, 2010, 11:02 PM EST
According to Michael Lee of the Washington Post, the Washington Wizards have signed center Hilton Armstrong to a one-year deal.
Armstrong was the 12th overall pick in the 2006 draft, but he has yet to do much in his NBA career. Last season, Armstrong averaged 2.2 points, 2.5 rebounds, and .4 blocks per game while shooting 35.4% from the field and 46.9% from the line.
Hilton has never been able to do much in his career, but NBA teams will almost always be willing to take one more chance on a big body with anything resembling potential.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 40
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld