Jul 12, 2010, 11:02 PM EST
According to Michael Lee of the Washington Post, the Washington Wizards have signed center Hilton Armstrong to a one-year deal.
Armstrong was the 12th overall pick in the 2006 draft, but he has yet to do much in his NBA career. Last season, Armstrong averaged 2.2 points, 2.5 rebounds, and .4 blocks per game while shooting 35.4% from the field and 46.9% from the line.
Hilton has never been able to do much in his career, but NBA teams will almost always be willing to take one more chance on a big body with anything resembling potential.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 14
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 36
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 52
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld