Jul 12, 2010, 11:02 PM EDT
According to Michael Lee of the Washington Post, the Washington Wizards have signed center Hilton Armstrong to a one-year deal.
Armstrong was the 12th overall pick in the 2006 draft, but he has yet to do much in his NBA career. Last season, Armstrong averaged 2.2 points, 2.5 rebounds, and .4 blocks per game while shooting 35.4% from the field and 46.9% from the line.
Hilton has never been able to do much in his career, but NBA teams will almost always be willing to take one more chance on a big body with anything resembling potential.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 4
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 18
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 5
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 6
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 15
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld