Jul 12, 2010, 11:02 PM EDT
According to Michael Lee of the Washington Post, the Washington Wizards have signed center Hilton Armstrong to a one-year deal.
Armstrong was the 12th overall pick in the 2006 draft, but he has yet to do much in his NBA career. Last season, Armstrong averaged 2.2 points, 2.5 rebounds, and .4 blocks per game while shooting 35.4% from the field and 46.9% from the line.
Hilton has never been able to do much in his career, but NBA teams will almost always be willing to take one more chance on a big body with anything resembling potential.
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 0
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 54
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld