Jul 12, 2010, 3:04 PM EST
Hear the words from the man himself.
And I will add this: He’s right about the fines, the accountability in the NBA. Mark Cuban and Steve Kerr got fined for tampering for innocent comments. Gilbert likely will not get fined for this. But what Gilbert did was a far bigger black eye for the league than a barely-noticed comment by Kerr.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 0
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 8
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 3
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 18
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9