Jul 12, 2010, 3:04 PM EDT
Hear the words from the man himself.
And I will add this: He’s right about the fines, the accountability in the NBA. Mark Cuban and Steve Kerr got fined for tampering for innocent comments. Gilbert likely will not get fined for this. But what Gilbert did was a far bigger black eye for the league than a barely-noticed comment by Kerr.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 0
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 5
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60