Jul 12, 2010, 3:04 PM EDT
Hear the words from the man himself.
And I will add this: He’s right about the fines, the accountability in the NBA. Mark Cuban and Steve Kerr got fined for tampering for innocent comments. Gilbert likely will not get fined for this. But what Gilbert did was a far bigger black eye for the league than a barely-noticed comment by Kerr.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 0
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 2
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 15
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18