Jul 12, 2010, 3:04 PM EDT
Hear the words from the man himself.
And I will add this: He’s right about the fines, the accountability in the NBA. Mark Cuban and Steve Kerr got fined for tampering for innocent comments. Gilbert likely will not get fined for this. But what Gilbert did was a far bigger black eye for the league than a barely-noticed comment by Kerr.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8