Jul 11, 2010, 5:13 PM EDT
The Memphis Commercial Appeal reports that the Grizzlies have closed in on a deal with former Celtics back-up guard Tony Allen. Woj and Spears over at Yahoo! report the deal is for three-years, $10 million, a very reasonable price for a player that played a significant role for the Celtics during their Finals run.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 3
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 36
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1