Jul 11, 2010, 10:06 AM EST
The event had been common knowledge and was being discussed as the reason LeBron James chose to hold “The Decision” in New York, even though after announcing the move to the Heat he flew to Miami with the rest of the Miami Thrice and then back for the wedding Saturday. Because, you know, you can do that when you’re richer than God.
The ceremony was attended by more than 300 people along with James, including Spike Lee, Kobe Bryant, Lamar Odom, Justin Timberlake, and Ludacris. It was filmed for a reality TV series on VH1, because that’s how these things go these days.
Even with the reality angle spiked into what sounds like a pretty tasteful ceremony, it’s a step in maturity for Carmelo, who has changed considerably since the birth of his now three-year-old son, according to sources close to Melo. That maturity has led to growth and off the court.
Best wishes from PBT to Carmelo and La La. Though we were hurt we didn’t get an invite.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld