Jul 9, 2010, 10:18 AM EDT
Want to pick up those Miami Heat season tickets for next season now?
The Heat have sold out of season seats, according to friend-of-the-blog Ira Winderman, of the Sun Sentinel.
And there is more — if you are a new season seat holder or an existing one who did not lock down by the early deadline, your ticket prices are about to go up. And the entire top of the building (the 400 seats) will have variable ticket prices (meaning you pay more to see top teams like the Celtics or Lakers).
So, suddenly the Heat are the Packers and Bears — if you want season seats get on the waiting list, them hope someone with seats croaks and doesn’t pass them on to their kids.
This is just the first price of the new team coming to the fans. There will be more. Trust us.
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10
- Grizzlies overpower Blazers for commanding series-opening win 7