Jul 9, 2010, 10:18 AM EDT
Want to pick up those Miami Heat season tickets for next season now?
The Heat have sold out of season seats, according to friend-of-the-blog Ira Winderman, of the Sun Sentinel.
And there is more — if you are a new season seat holder or an existing one who did not lock down by the early deadline, your ticket prices are about to go up. And the entire top of the building (the 400 seats) will have variable ticket prices (meaning you pay more to see top teams like the Celtics or Lakers).
So, suddenly the Heat are the Packers and Bears — if you want season seats get on the waiting list, them hope someone with seats croaks and doesn’t pass them on to their kids.
This is just the first price of the new team coming to the fans. There will be more. Trust us.
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 6
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 9
- Chris Andersen complements Heat’s Big Three so well 24
- Pacers’ coach Vogel explains decision to bench Hibbert late, says ‘we’ll probably have him in next time’ 15
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement