Jul 9, 2010, 10:18 AM EST
Want to pick up those Miami Heat season tickets for next season now?
The Heat have sold out of season seats, according to friend-of-the-blog Ira Winderman, of the Sun Sentinel.
And there is more — if you are a new season seat holder or an existing one who did not lock down by the early deadline, your ticket prices are about to go up. And the entire top of the building (the 400 seats) will have variable ticket prices (meaning you pay more to see top teams like the Celtics or Lakers).
So, suddenly the Heat are the Packers and Bears — if you want season seats get on the waiting list, them hope someone with seats croaks and doesn’t pass them on to their kids.
This is just the first price of the new team coming to the fans. There will be more. Trust us.
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)