Jul 9, 2010, 10:18 AM EDT
Want to pick up those Miami Heat season tickets for next season now?
The Heat have sold out of season seats, according to friend-of-the-blog Ira Winderman, of the Sun Sentinel.
And there is more — if you are a new season seat holder or an existing one who did not lock down by the early deadline, your ticket prices are about to go up. And the entire top of the building (the 400 seats) will have variable ticket prices (meaning you pay more to see top teams like the Celtics or Lakers).
So, suddenly the Heat are the Packers and Bears — if you want season seats get on the waiting list, them hope someone with seats croaks and doesn’t pass them on to their kids.
This is just the first price of the new team coming to the fans. There will be more. Trust us.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32