Jul 9, 2010, 10:18 AM EDT
Want to pick up those Miami Heat season tickets for next season now?
The Heat have sold out of season seats, according to friend-of-the-blog Ira Winderman, of the Sun Sentinel.
And there is more — if you are a new season seat holder or an existing one who did not lock down by the early deadline, your ticket prices are about to go up. And the entire top of the building (the 400 seats) will have variable ticket prices (meaning you pay more to see top teams like the Celtics or Lakers).
So, suddenly the Heat are the Packers and Bears — if you want season seats get on the waiting list, them hope someone with seats croaks and doesn’t pass them on to their kids.
This is just the first price of the new team coming to the fans. There will be more. Trust us.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 0
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2