Jul 9, 2010, 7:36 PM EST
Don’t know if you noticed, but Dan Gilbert was a little angry last night. What with the angry letter and the angry phone calls and the playing it up for the angry mob.
Then this morning his company took a little dig at James.
Gilbert is the owner of Fathead, the people that make life-size picture of your favorite athlete to put on your fraternity house wall.
This morning, the price of the LeBron James dunking Fathead poster dropped from $99 to $17.41
Why $17.41 you ask? Well 1741 happens to be the year Benedict Arnold was born. You remember him from high school history, right?
Oh, that Dan Gilbert is so clever.
You get the feeling this little grudge match is going to go on for a while.
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8