Jul 9, 2010, 7:36 PM EDT
Don’t know if you noticed, but Dan Gilbert was a little angry last night. What with the angry letter and the angry phone calls and the playing it up for the angry mob.
Then this morning his company took a little dig at James.
Gilbert is the owner of Fathead, the people that make life-size picture of your favorite athlete to put on your fraternity house wall.
This morning, the price of the LeBron James dunking Fathead poster dropped from $99 to $17.41
Why $17.41 you ask? Well 1741 happens to be the year Benedict Arnold was born. You remember him from high school history, right?
Oh, that Dan Gilbert is so clever.
You get the feeling this little grudge match is going to go on for a while.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 13
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20