Jul 9, 2010, 7:36 PM EDT
Don’t know if you noticed, but Dan Gilbert was a little angry last night. What with the angry letter and the angry phone calls and the playing it up for the angry mob.
Then this morning his company took a little dig at James.
Gilbert is the owner of Fathead, the people that make life-size picture of your favorite athlete to put on your fraternity house wall.
This morning, the price of the LeBron James dunking Fathead poster dropped from $99 to $17.41
Why $17.41 you ask? Well 1741 happens to be the year Benedict Arnold was born. You remember him from high school history, right?
Oh, that Dan Gilbert is so clever.
You get the feeling this little grudge match is going to go on for a while.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 72
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20