Jul 9, 2010, 7:36 PM EDT
Don’t know if you noticed, but Dan Gilbert was a little angry last night. What with the angry letter and the angry phone calls and the playing it up for the angry mob.
Then this morning his company took a little dig at James.
Gilbert is the owner of Fathead, the people that make life-size picture of your favorite athlete to put on your fraternity house wall.
This morning, the price of the LeBron James dunking Fathead poster dropped from $99 to $17.41
Why $17.41 you ask? Well 1741 happens to be the year Benedict Arnold was born. You remember him from high school history, right?
Oh, that Dan Gilbert is so clever.
You get the feeling this little grudge match is going to go on for a while.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10