Jul 8, 2010, 2:48 PM EDT
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, Hornets guard Chris Paul has left Octagon marketing to join LRMR, the marketing company run by LeBron James and three of his childhood friends. The firm now has three clients; James, Timberwolves guard Jonny Flynn, and Paul.
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 12
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 64
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 31
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 44
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33