Jul 8, 2010, 2:48 PM EST
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, Hornets guard Chris Paul has left Octagon marketing to join LRMR, the marketing company run by LeBron James and three of his childhood friends. The firm now has three clients; James, Timberwolves guard Jonny Flynn, and Paul.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9