Jul 8, 2010, 1:01 PM EDT
There’s going to be a huge, star-studded party by the pool at the W Hotel in Miami this weekend.
True, that happens every weekend, but this one is going to be a little different:
LeBron James is throwing it.
LeBron James has rented six cabanas at the W Hotel South Beach this weekend to celebrate his team decision, two sources confirm to UsMagazine.com.
Think Wade and Bosh will get an invite? What about Michael Beasley?
It’s just more stars aligning with Miami. This seems more and more like where we are headed.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29