Jul 8, 2010, 10:37 AM EST
Remember the good ol’ days, when the Knicks were the team seeming to be climbing up the LeBron James ladder? When they were a team on the rise?
What was that, 36 hours ago? When the Suns Jared Dudley tweeted that LeBron was going to be a Knick.
Now, LeBron is not buying the pitch. According to Marc Berman at the New York Post, Amare tried but it did not go well.
Never understood Jared Dudley’s tweet. Was told Amar’e’s convo with LeBron Tuesday night didn’t go grandly. Didn’t get it from there.
This adds more fuel to the “Miami or Cleveland” fire. Which is the hot fire right now.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 10
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8