Jul 8, 2010, 10:37 AM EDT
Remember the good ol’ days, when the Knicks were the team seeming to be climbing up the LeBron James ladder? When they were a team on the rise?
What was that, 36 hours ago? When the Suns Jared Dudley tweeted that LeBron was going to be a Knick.
Now, LeBron is not buying the pitch. According to Marc Berman at the New York Post, Amare tried but it did not go well.
Never understood Jared Dudley’s tweet. Was told Amar’e’s convo with LeBron Tuesday night didn’t go grandly. Didn’t get it from there.
This adds more fuel to the “Miami or Cleveland” fire. Which is the hot fire right now.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 0
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 13
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 22
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2