Jul 8, 2010, 10:37 AM EDT
Remember the good ol’ days, when the Knicks were the team seeming to be climbing up the LeBron James ladder? When they were a team on the rise?
What was that, 36 hours ago? When the Suns Jared Dudley tweeted that LeBron was going to be a Knick.
Now, LeBron is not buying the pitch. According to Marc Berman at the New York Post, Amare tried but it did not go well.
Never understood Jared Dudley’s tweet. Was told Amar’e’s convo with LeBron Tuesday night didn’t go grandly. Didn’t get it from there.
This adds more fuel to the “Miami or Cleveland” fire. Which is the hot fire right now.
- Report: DeAndre Jordan “on verge ” of taking max deal to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 9
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 7
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 22
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0