Jul 8, 2010, 10:37 AM EDT
Remember the good ol’ days, when the Knicks were the team seeming to be climbing up the LeBron James ladder? When they were a team on the rise?
What was that, 36 hours ago? When the Suns Jared Dudley tweeted that LeBron was going to be a Knick.
Now, LeBron is not buying the pitch. According to Marc Berman at the New York Post, Amare tried but it did not go well.
Never understood Jared Dudley’s tweet. Was told Amar’e's convo with LeBron Tuesday night didn’t go grandly. Didn’t get it from there.
This adds more fuel to the “Miami or Cleveland” fire. Which is the hot fire right now.
- Metta World Peace says Howard isn’t going anywhere because he has a hold on his… um… those 15
- In praise of the brilliant, baffling Manu Ginobili 19
- If Doc is out, who is in for Celtics? Maybe Del Negro, Frank 15
- Where does Celtics’ Rivers, Garnett trade to Clippers stand? They’re talking. 28
- Boris Diaw’s defense slowed LeBron down. I know, right? 26
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (77)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Report: Clippers, Celtics talks to send Garnett, Rivers to L.A. stalled (72)
- Reports: Jason Kidd finalizes deal, will be Nets new coach (62)
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- PHT: Hossa day to day with upper-body injury
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- PBT: Unheralded Green could steal NBA Finals MVP