Jul 8, 2010, 11:18 AM EDT
Apparently they have annoying morning shows in Poland, too. Like the one roughly translated as “Coffee or Tea Center”
But on that this morning, Magic backup center Martin Gortat said the team has told him they plan to trade him in the near future.
Today I received news that the chances are that I would be traded to another club – said the basketball player. Asked whether the club is unable to guarantee him a place in the starting composition, Gortat just smiled mysteriously.
I love it when Gortat smiles mysteriously.
Gortat has wanted to be traded — he wants to play more and the Magic have Dwight Howard in front of him. Gortat’s good, but if you have Howard you play him all you can. The Magic have told Gortat they would move him in the right deal.
The Magic are looking to shake up their roster some after they fell in the conference semi-finals last playoffs. Gortat has value, and could bring a good player to the Magic.
But who is that player… [smiles mysteriously]
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 12
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24