Jul 7, 2010, 3:50 PM EDT
I really hope Jared Dudley is wrong about this, because if he’s right we’re all going to be hearing damn Jay-Z and Alicia Keys on a loop for the next year.
Phoenix Suns bench guy and growing media darling (he is one of the best interviews in the game) Jared Dudley is saying it is NYC for LeBron James. Here’s the tweet.
Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!!
Now, please enjoy some salt with this while we look at it again for a second.
I don’t know who Dudley’s source is. But, Dudley played for the Phoenix Suns last year. Right along side Amare Stoudemire. Who is about to be a Knick and has spent the last few days desperately recruiting LeBron. And Amare would have personal interest in leaking that information. And plenty of people in several camps would love to create Cleveland vs. New York tension to bump the television show ratings. And….
It may or may not be true. The teams are in the dark right now. But Dudley is not alone, sources all over the NBA are saying NYC is right there right now. Then again, LeBron could change his mind seven times between now and tomorrow night, and nobody would be shocked, would they? Dudley may well be right. Right now.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30