Jul 7, 2010, 3:50 PM EDT
I really hope Jared Dudley is wrong about this, because if he’s right we’re all going to be hearing damn Jay-Z and Alicia Keys on a loop for the next year.
Phoenix Suns bench guy and growing media darling (he is one of the best interviews in the game) Jared Dudley is saying it is NYC for LeBron James. Here’s the tweet.
Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!!
Now, please enjoy some salt with this while we look at it again for a second.
I don’t know who Dudley’s source is. But, Dudley played for the Phoenix Suns last year. Right along side Amare Stoudemire. Who is about to be a Knick and has spent the last few days desperately recruiting LeBron. And Amare would have personal interest in leaking that information. And plenty of people in several camps would love to create Cleveland vs. New York tension to bump the television show ratings. And….
It may or may not be true. The teams are in the dark right now. But Dudley is not alone, sources all over the NBA are saying NYC is right there right now. Then again, LeBron could change his mind seven times between now and tomorrow night, and nobody would be shocked, would they? Dudley may well be right. Right now.
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Sixth Man of the Year 14