Jul 7, 2010, 3:50 PM EST
I really hope Jared Dudley is wrong about this, because if he’s right we’re all going to be hearing damn Jay-Z and Alicia Keys on a loop for the next year.
Phoenix Suns bench guy and growing media darling (he is one of the best interviews in the game) Jared Dudley is saying it is NYC for LeBron James. Here’s the tweet.
Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!!
Now, please enjoy some salt with this while we look at it again for a second.
I don’t know who Dudley’s source is. But, Dudley played for the Phoenix Suns last year. Right along side Amare Stoudemire. Who is about to be a Knick and has spent the last few days desperately recruiting LeBron. And Amare would have personal interest in leaking that information. And plenty of people in several camps would love to create Cleveland vs. New York tension to bump the television show ratings. And….
It may or may not be true. The teams are in the dark right now. But Dudley is not alone, sources all over the NBA are saying NYC is right there right now. Then again, LeBron could change his mind seven times between now and tomorrow night, and nobody would be shocked, would they? Dudley may well be right. Right now.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 23
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15