Jul 6, 2010, 2:39 PM EDT
According to a report by The Dallas Morning News, the Miami Heat and the Dallas Mavericks have been discussing a deal that would send center Brendan Haywood to Miami in a sign-and-trade deal. In exchange for Haywood, the Heat would be more than happy to send Jermaine O’Neal to Dallas in a sign-and-trade or give them former #2 pick Michael Beasley.
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 5
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 9
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 22
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32