Jul 6, 2010, 12:34 PM EDT
The Wizards’ disastrous ’09-’10 season apparently needed a proper bookend, so ESPN decided to close things up; in their Ultimate Team Rankings, ESPN rated Washington 122nd out of 122 professional sports teams in both ‘player likability’ and ‘fan relations’ (via Dan Steinberg of D.C. Sports Bog). Ouch. Shaun Livingston, Quinton Ross, and Alonzo Gee are clearly far more hateable than I ever would have imagined.
John Wall’s presence alone should prevent the Wiz from taking the title again next year, unless he happens to be a big Bourré player. I hear that doesn’t go over so well in D.C. these days.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29