Jul 6, 2010, 12:34 PM EST
The Wizards’ disastrous ’09-’10 season apparently needed a proper bookend, so ESPN decided to close things up; in their Ultimate Team Rankings, ESPN rated Washington 122nd out of 122 professional sports teams in both ‘player likability’ and ‘fan relations’ (via Dan Steinberg of D.C. Sports Bog). Ouch. Shaun Livingston, Quinton Ross, and Alonzo Gee are clearly far more hateable than I ever would have imagined.
John Wall’s presence alone should prevent the Wiz from taking the title again next year, unless he happens to be a big Bourré player. I hear that doesn’t go over so well in D.C. these days.
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 3
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 5
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5