Jul 6, 2010, 3:05 PM EDT
Byron Scott is in. All in. Either way.
“If I’m going by my gut feeling I would say there is a 75 to 85 percent chance. I feel really good about that. In talking with (general manager) Chris (Grant) and (assistant general manager) Lance (Blanks) they feel really good about it and I’m sure Dan does as well.”
That percentage was not good enough for Tom Izzo, but he has a lot to lose – he walks on water in Lansing. He has it good. You are very careful when to roll the dice when you have it that good.
Scott, he’s an NBA lifer. He’s in for the challenge — win a title with LeBron or rebuild. Whatever.
For him, those are some good odds.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 26
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 32
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4