Jul 6, 2010, 3:05 PM EST
Byron Scott is in. All in. Either way.
“If I’m going by my gut feeling I would say there is a 75 to 85 percent chance. I feel really good about that. In talking with (general manager) Chris (Grant) and (assistant general manager) Lance (Blanks) they feel really good about it and I’m sure Dan does as well.”
That percentage was not good enough for Tom Izzo, but he has a lot to lose – he walks on water in Lansing. He has it good. You are very careful when to roll the dice when you have it that good.
Scott, he’s an NBA lifer. He’s in for the challenge — win a title with LeBron or rebuild. Whatever.
For him, those are some good odds.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 3
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11