Jul 6, 2010, 3:05 PM EDT
Byron Scott is in. All in. Either way.
“If I’m going by my gut feeling I would say there is a 75 to 85 percent chance. I feel really good about that. In talking with (general manager) Chris (Grant) and (assistant general manager) Lance (Blanks) they feel really good about it and I’m sure Dan does as well.”
That percentage was not good enough for Tom Izzo, but he has a lot to lose – he walks on water in Lansing. He has it good. You are very careful when to roll the dice when you have it that good.
Scott, he’s an NBA lifer. He’s in for the challenge — win a title with LeBron or rebuild. Whatever.
For him, those are some good odds.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 1
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 54
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 18
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 33
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3