Jul 3, 2010, 1:23 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade didn’t give anything away and mostly talked in generalities in an interview with the NBC affiliate in Chicago. He did say that he is taking a big picture view, and he seems to be enjoying the process.
But listen to him for yourself.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 23
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30