Jul 2, 2010, 7:40 PM EDT
I don’t claim to be smart — I’m an NBA blogger, this is not what Rhodes Scholars do for a living — and on that note I’m not going to try to explain Dwyane Wade’s last tweet (as of this writing).
It’s cryptic, and every team recruiting him (and a few that aren’t) could take it as a good sign.
You can decide for yourself:
Imma start a website called What little do they know.com.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 1
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30