Jul 2, 2010, 7:40 PM EST
I don’t claim to be smart — I’m an NBA blogger, this is not what Rhodes Scholars do for a living — and on that note I’m not going to try to explain Dwyane Wade’s last tweet (as of this writing).
It’s cryptic, and every team recruiting him (and a few that aren’t) could take it as a good sign.
You can decide for yourself:
Imma start a website called What little do they know.com.
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 11
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 6
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18