Jul 2, 2010, 7:40 PM EDT
I don’t claim to be smart — I’m an NBA blogger, this is not what Rhodes Scholars do for a living — and on that note I’m not going to try to explain Dwyane Wade’s last tweet (as of this writing).
It’s cryptic, and every team recruiting him (and a few that aren’t) could take it as a good sign.
You can decide for yourself:
Imma start a website called What little do they know.com.
- Why shot-location defense matters 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 5
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 8
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 9
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6