Jul 2, 2010, 7:40 PM EDT
I don’t claim to be smart — I’m an NBA blogger, this is not what Rhodes Scholars do for a living — and on that note I’m not going to try to explain Dwyane Wade’s last tweet (as of this writing).
It’s cryptic, and every team recruiting him (and a few that aren’t) could take it as a good sign.
You can decide for yourself:
Imma start a website called What little do they know.com.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17