Jul 2, 2010, 7:40 PM EDT
I don’t claim to be smart — I’m an NBA blogger, this is not what Rhodes Scholars do for a living — and on that note I’m not going to try to explain Dwyane Wade’s last tweet (as of this writing).
It’s cryptic, and every team recruiting him (and a few that aren’t) could take it as a good sign.
You can decide for yourself:
Imma start a website called What little do they know.com.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29