Jul 2, 2010, 5:25 PM EDT
We’re not sure that LeBron is a musical theater kind of guy, but New Yorkers will do anything to lure him. And in this economy, Broadway producers will do anything to hype their shows.
With that, we bring you the cast of “Promises, Promises” singing about all the good reasons to come to New York. Mike D’Antoni is not mentioned.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 2
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 17
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 27
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6