Jul 2, 2010, 5:25 PM EDT
We’re not sure that LeBron is a musical theater kind of guy, but New Yorkers will do anything to lure him. And in this economy, Broadway producers will do anything to hype their shows.
With that, we bring you the cast of “Promises, Promises” singing about all the good reasons to come to New York. Mike D’Antoni is not mentioned.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 2
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 48
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17