Jul 2, 2010, 5:25 PM EDT
We’re not sure that LeBron is a musical theater kind of guy, but New Yorkers will do anything to lure him. And in this economy, Broadway producers will do anything to hype their shows.
With that, we bring you the cast of “Promises, Promises” singing about all the good reasons to come to New York. Mike D’Antoni is not mentioned.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10