Jul 2, 2010, 5:25 PM EDT
We’re not sure that LeBron is a musical theater kind of guy, but New Yorkers will do anything to lure him. And in this economy, Broadway producers will do anything to hype their shows.
With that, we bring you the cast of “Promises, Promises” singing about all the good reasons to come to New York. Mike D’Antoni is not mentioned.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 26