Jul 1, 2010, 11:56 PM EDT
According to ESPN.com’s Marc Stein, the Phoenix Suns have shown serious interest in free agent power forward Hakim Warrick. The 27-year old Warrick averaged 9.6 points and 4.1 rebounds in stints with the Bucks and the Bulls last season. Warrick isn’t a major free-agent prize; that said, his athleticism would be welcome on Phoenix’s front-line, which has traditionally valued players who are athletic and versatile enough to cover multiple positions defensively.
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- PFT: Teammate says Titus Young opened up to him
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay