Jul 1, 2010, 11:56 PM EDT
According to ESPN.com’s Marc Stein, the Phoenix Suns have shown serious interest in free agent power forward Hakim Warrick. The 27-year old Warrick averaged 9.6 points and 4.1 rebounds in stints with the Bucks and the Bulls last season. Warrick isn’t a major free-agent prize; that said, his athleticism would be welcome on Phoenix’s front-line, which has traditionally valued players who are athletic and versatile enough to cover multiple positions defensively.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13