Jun 30, 2010, 3:41 PM EDT
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Basketcase – Stephie’s Knicks Hoop-De-Doo|
What, Colbert on the team will make them worse?
Political comedian Stephen Colbert sat down with Mike D’Antoni to talk free agency. And mock the Knicks. Which someone had to do. There’s also some LeBron talk, and a little World Cup thrown in just for fun.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 23
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 22
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48