Jun 30, 2010, 3:41 PM EDT
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Basketcase – Stephie’s Knicks Hoop-De-Doo|
What, Colbert on the team will make them worse?
Political comedian Stephen Colbert sat down with Mike D’Antoni to talk free agency. And mock the Knicks. Which someone had to do. There’s also some LeBron talk, and a little World Cup thrown in just for fun.
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 0
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 18
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6