Jun 30, 2010, 3:41 PM EDT
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Basketcase – Stephie’s Knicks Hoop-De-Doo|
What, Colbert on the team will make them worse?
Political comedian Stephen Colbert sat down with Mike D’Antoni to talk free agency. And mock the Knicks. Which someone had to do. There’s also some LeBron talk, and a little World Cup thrown in just for fun.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 8
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 18
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6