Jun 29, 2010, 5:31 PM EST
According to Ira Winderman, the Miami Heat have extended a qualifying offer to 27-year old defensive specialist Joel Anthony. Anthony averaged 2.7 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 1.4 blocks in 16.5 minutes per game last season.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 7
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 1
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9