Jun 29, 2010, 5:31 PM EDT
According to Ira Winderman, the Miami Heat have extended a qualifying offer to 27-year old defensive specialist Joel Anthony. Anthony averaged 2.7 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 1.4 blocks in 16.5 minutes per game last season.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 9
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21