Jun 29, 2010, 5:14 PM EST
According to several sources, the Blazers have announced that they will waive recently acquired forward Ryan Gomes. This is obviously a cost-cutting move for the Blazers, and will put them $1.9 million under the luxury tax. The Blazers acquired Gomes, along with the draft rights to Luke Babbitt, in a draft-day trade that sent Martell Webster to the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9