Jun 28, 2010, 6:34 PM EDT
Well, this is certainly creative. According to ESPN’s Marc Stein, the Houston Rockets are planning to send a “three-truck caravan carrying fans” to the team’s free agency meetings. Apparently the idea came from the fans themselves, and will involve three “tricked-out Toyota Tundras” heading to Hope, ARK, where they will wait for the team’s itinerary.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 25
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9