Jun 28, 2010, 6:34 PM EST
Well, this is certainly creative. According to ESPN’s Marc Stein, the Houston Rockets are planning to send a “three-truck caravan carrying fans” to the team’s free agency meetings. Apparently the idea came from the fans themselves, and will involve three “tricked-out Toyota Tundras” heading to Hope, ARK, where they will wait for the team’s itinerary.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9