Jun 28, 2010, 6:34 PM EDT
Well, this is certainly creative. According to ESPN’s Marc Stein, the Houston Rockets are planning to send a “three-truck caravan carrying fans” to the team’s free agency meetings. Apparently the idea came from the fans themselves, and will involve three “tricked-out Toyota Tundras” heading to Hope, ARK, where they will wait for the team’s itinerary.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41