Jun 26, 2010, 3:00 PM EDT
The one thing with professional athletes: They’re always saying the right things.
“I’m looking for a winner,” confirms the 6-foot-8 swingman, who averaged
10.9 points and 6.2 rebounds in 54 games last season. “The last couple
of years have taken a toll on me, as far as not being in the playoffs
and not playing this time of year. So I’m looking to change that. This
time, if it doesn’t work out, there’s no one to blame but myself.”
Miller is going to draw suitors if that’s his thinking, especially if he’s willing to take the paycut necessary to squeeze in. NBA Roundtable wonders if Miller’s willingness to play for lottery squads may lead to him settling. But mostly Miller hasn’t been a malcontent. That’s a good thing.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 0
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 3
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 27
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32