Jun 26, 2010, 3:00 PM EDT
The one thing with professional athletes: They’re always saying the right things.
“I’m looking for a winner,” confirms the 6-foot-8 swingman, who averaged
10.9 points and 6.2 rebounds in 54 games last season. “The last couple
of years have taken a toll on me, as far as not being in the playoffs
and not playing this time of year. So I’m looking to change that. This
time, if it doesn’t work out, there’s no one to blame but myself.”
Miller is going to draw suitors if that’s his thinking, especially if he’s willing to take the paycut necessary to squeeze in. NBA Roundtable wonders if Miller’s willingness to play for lottery squads may lead to him settling. But mostly Miller hasn’t been a malcontent. That’s a good thing.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24