Jun 26, 2010, 3:00 PM EDT
The one thing with professional athletes: They’re always saying the right things.
“I’m looking for a winner,” confirms the 6-foot-8 swingman, who averaged
10.9 points and 6.2 rebounds in 54 games last season. “The last couple
of years have taken a toll on me, as far as not being in the playoffs
and not playing this time of year. So I’m looking to change that. This
time, if it doesn’t work out, there’s no one to blame but myself.”
Miller is going to draw suitors if that’s his thinking, especially if he’s willing to take the paycut necessary to squeeze in. NBA Roundtable wonders if Miller’s willingness to play for lottery squads may lead to him settling. But mostly Miller hasn’t been a malcontent. That’s a good thing.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19