Jun 25, 2010, 5:41 PM EDT
Less than 24 hours after getting raves for picking Avery Bradley to backup Rajon Rondo, the Boston Celtics announced their new point guard is going to undergo ankle surgery.
According to Danny Ainge (as reported by Associated Press) this is a scoping of the ankle. A relatively minor procedure, but he will miss Summer League. He should be good to go by training camp.
Bradley sprained his ankle back on June 13 during workouts.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70