Jun 25, 2010, 6:57 PM EDT
According to the twitter account of Sports Illustrated’s Chris Mannix, Wizards forward Andray Blatche will miss the next 8-10 weeks with a broken foot.
For the first several years of his career, the 23-year old Blatche struggled to turn his plethora of gifts into actual production. It wasn’t until after the Wizards traded Antawn Jamison this season that Blatche really came into his own, averaging over 20 points per game in February, March, and April.
Because of his incredible ability to handle the ball, makes plays off the dribble, run the floor, and shoot the ball for his size, Blatche was always one of the most fun players to watch at summer league.
The bad news is that Blatche’s injury will almost certainly keep him out of summer league play. The good news is that Blatche no longer has to perform at summer league to prove anything to the Wizards.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 0
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 1
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 46
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld