Jun 25, 2010, 6:57 PM EDT
According to the twitter account of Sports Illustrated’s Chris Mannix, Wizards forward Andray Blatche will miss the next 8-10 weeks with a broken foot.
For the first several years of his career, the 23-year old Blatche struggled to turn his plethora of gifts into actual production. It wasn’t until after the Wizards traded Antawn Jamison this season that Blatche really came into his own, averaging over 20 points per game in February, March, and April.
Because of his incredible ability to handle the ball, makes plays off the dribble, run the floor, and shoot the ball for his size, Blatche was always one of the most fun players to watch at summer league.
The bad news is that Blatche’s injury will almost certainly keep him out of summer league play. The good news is that Blatche no longer has to perform at summer league to prove anything to the Wizards.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld