Jun 24, 2010, 2:37 PM EDT
According to the twitter account of Draft Express’ Jonathan Givony, The Oklahoma City Thunder’s potential trade with the Indiana Pacers is “dead.” The Thunder are now reportedly in talks with the New Orleans Hornets, who hold the #11 pick in the draft. According to Givony, the trade currently being discussed would involve the Thunder sending the 18th and 21st picks in the draft to the Hornets in exchange for the #11 pick.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 7
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 40
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 17
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 13
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 52