Jun 24, 2010, 2:37 PM EST
According to the twitter account of Draft Express’ Jonathan Givony, The Oklahoma City Thunder’s potential trade with the Indiana Pacers is “dead.” The Thunder are now reportedly in talks with the New Orleans Hornets, who hold the #11 pick in the draft. According to Givony, the trade currently being discussed would involve the Thunder sending the 18th and 21st picks in the draft to the Hornets in exchange for the #11 pick.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42