Jun 22, 2010, 5:35 PM EDT
(Video courtesy of the Washington Post, with a tip of the cap to Dan Steinberg.)
Recently deceased NBA Center and humanitarian Manute Bol has been mourned by people from all walks of life since his passing on June 19th. On the court, he was alternately awe-inspiring and endearing; off of it, he was much more than that. This tribute to Bol, delivered on the Senate floor by Senator Sam Brownback (R-Kan.) is just the latest proof of how many lives Bol touched during his time on this Earth.
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 5
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 16
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 43
Did Chicago do the right thing in firing Thibodeau?
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld