Jun 21, 2010, 7:06 PM EDT
With a tip of the cap to Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie, we here at PBT humbly present to you Chris Anderson’s new neck tattoo, with a picture of his older, more drab neck for context. If you can’t tell, the tattoo says “Free Bird,” which could be a tribute to the Lynyrd Skynyrd song/a play on Anderson’s “Birdman” nickname, or some sort of deeply strange new-media Boston Market promotion.
Whatever the reason for the tattoo, any lingering debate over whether or not Birdman has surpassed Cherokee Parks‘ legacy is now clearly over.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 1
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 12
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld