Jun 21, 2010, 7:06 PM EST
With a tip of the cap to Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie, we here at PBT humbly present to you Chris Anderson’s new neck tattoo, with a picture of his older, more drab neck for context. If you can’t tell, the tattoo says “Free Bird,” which could be a tribute to the Lynyrd Skynyrd song/a play on Anderson’s “Birdman” nickname, or some sort of deeply strange new-media Boston Market promotion.
Whatever the reason for the tattoo, any lingering debate over whether or not Birdman has surpassed Cherokee Parks‘ legacy is now clearly over.
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 0
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 18
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)