Jun 21, 2010, 7:06 PM EDT
With a tip of the cap to Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie, we here at PBT humbly present to you Chris Anderson’s new neck tattoo, with a picture of his older, more drab neck for context. If you can’t tell, the tattoo says “Free Bird,” which could be a tribute to the Lynyrd Skynyrd song/a play on Anderson’s “Birdman” nickname, or some sort of deeply strange new-media Boston Market promotion.
Whatever the reason for the tattoo, any lingering debate over whether or not Birdman has surpassed Cherokee Parks‘ legacy is now clearly over.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 15
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld