Jun 21, 2010, 7:06 PM EDT
With a tip of the cap to Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie, we here at PBT humbly present to you Chris Anderson’s new neck tattoo, with a picture of his older, more drab neck for context. If you can’t tell, the tattoo says “Free Bird,” which could be a tribute to the Lynyrd Skynyrd song/a play on Anderson’s “Birdman” nickname, or some sort of deeply strange new-media Boston Market promotion.
Whatever the reason for the tattoo, any lingering debate over whether or not Birdman has surpassed Cherokee Parks‘ legacy is now clearly over.
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 40
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 39
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 56
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld