Jun 21, 2010, 7:06 PM EST
With a tip of the cap to Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie, we here at PBT humbly present to you Chris Anderson’s new neck tattoo, with a picture of his older, more drab neck for context. If you can’t tell, the tattoo says “Free Bird,” which could be a tribute to the Lynyrd Skynyrd song/a play on Anderson’s “Birdman” nickname, or some sort of deeply strange new-media Boston Market promotion.
Whatever the reason for the tattoo, any lingering debate over whether or not Birdman has surpassed Cherokee Parks‘ legacy is now clearly over.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld